Tuesday 14 June 2016

From Where To Buy My Clothes Online ?

Which website to open for buying best clothes for myself? They should come at the lowest possible price and shipping should be free. The Generation has become so demanding with the emergence of these online shopping malls and why shouldn't they? They have numerous choices in hand and all they have to do is sit back at home, relax, surf for a pool of E-commerce sites, put in cart the item they most liked, fill credit or debit card details, some personal details like name and address and yes that is all ! It's done. Within a week the product of their choice will be in hands and they can flaunt it to close buddies so soon. Or else if not liked the product, need not worry, just fill out return request, one guy will come to pick it up from you at your convenience and the amount will be back in your account in a few days. Since, I do online shopping of my clothes very frequently, I got some insights on the e-commerce market for shopping of apparels. It will be unfair to say that which site you should opt to buy clothes as every person's outlook differs based on so many factors related to buying, but here's the list of all major Indian websites dealing with the clothes business online.




AskmeBazzar.com
Americanswan.com
Biba.in
Bestylish.com
cilory.com
coolbuy.in
craftsvilla.com
Ebay.com
Fashionandyou.com
Forever21.com
Flipkart.com
Fashionara.com
Faballey.com
Homeshop18.com
Indiarush.com
Jabong.com
Koovs.com
Limeroad.com
Mirraw.com
Shopperstop.com
Snapdeal.com
Stylecraze.com
Shopnineteen.com
StalkBuyLove.com
Wforwoman.com
yepme.com
Zovi.com


Since these names keep flashing in front of my eyes, either from social media or some other ways, I have jotted them. No offenses for the ones I missed. I personally prefer buying my clothes either from myntra or amazon as I get some good discount on the choices I made from the bulk of options available.

4 comments:

  1. First of all i want to say hello to all the online shopping lovers, the above blog is really appreciable, it is providing you huge array of Online Shopping websites. Please refer to this link it will take you to one of the best online Shopping Destination https://gozkart.com

    ReplyDelete