Monday 6 June 2016

startup post of my blog

Hello Folks ! Since this is my first blog post, I am really excited about it. Before coming up with this, I was surfing up the internet to grab some ideas on how to exactly start a blog, what all inputs do I need and other such questions occupying the gray part in my head. To be frank, it didn't really helped me out, so I thought of giving it a shot with the hope that you all lovely people out there, going through this blog will offer me with some good suggestions, feedback's as well as ideas about improving it. Before anything else, I want everyone to know a bit about me as well as What you can expect from my blog posts in future.

I work for Quikr India Pvt. Ltd. as a Content Marketer/writer. The attached marketer term is to give a sense of SEO based content writing. Since I am in real estate vertical of Quikr which is QuikrHomes, I am basically devoted in writing articles or blogposts related to real estate. Apart from job, I like talking to random people, writing about random stuffs and exploring Bangalore on weekends with my hubby.

In future, you can grab answers for some of your puzzles relating to real estate, fashion, food, success stories as well as struggle stories of random people, I come across either with live eyes or through social media


How to Go Ahead once you make up your mind on coming up with a blog of your own


First Time Blogger



1. Be Clear About Your Target Audiences

Before giving a thought even to start a blog, you should be clear about the audiences to whom you want to dedicate your blog. This is the only way which can fill you with ideas of what can be written and how it can be written to make it magnetic for readers.

2. Deeply Dive in to scour the internet

Yes, surfing net to snatch some ideas related to your industry is nowhere wrong. Go through the most trending as well as most commented blogs from your industry to get the insights. Research is always better than wrong interpretation.Once you get the feel of what exactly your audiences want from you, it will be easy for you to reach their heart.

3. Decide on a name

Once you are done with the basic research work, make up your mind and think of a catchy cum meaningful  name for your blog. The name of the blog should be powerful enough to speak the purpose of it.

4. Write directly from your soul

You should first identify your personality as a writer and secondly you should identify to whom all people over the world, you want to connect with. Try to publish informative content humorously, that will definitely generate some good traffic of target audiences on your blog post.

5. Be double sure on what you are posting

Before posting a blog it should be proofread thoroughly for any kind of grammatical or spelling errors as it will reflect you both personally as well as professionally to the rest of the world. Read it over and over again so that you can get the insight of every minute mistake from your first blog. You can do a grammar check of your content through Grammarly effectively.

6. Ask for feedback

Be ready to take whatever comes from the reader whether good or bad. It will help you create better blog posts in future. Propel the users either to agree or disagree with you and make a room for discussions on what you have written.

Follow these simple hacks and enjoy blogging. Cheers!

2 comments: